Saturday, June 28, 2014

Question: I wanna know how to loose body fat fast?

I weigth 136.5 lb. & today I'm going to the gym , I wanna loose body fat , my stomach has gotten a little bigger , & my nipples pop out when I wear a t shirt like you could see my nipple & I'm 15 years old , I feel like my chest is getting bigger like sticking out more because I've been eating a lot , recently I've been eating a lot of junk food but I stopped , I've been eating a few salads and stuff but I think I eat a lot of it , when I wear a t shirt my chest & nipples are popping out , it's embarrassing too

So what Machine can help me out ? I don't know what treadmills look like but i know they help loose body fat , what other machines help loose body fat? & how long am I suppose to use the machine to loose body fat? Am I suppose to loose calories first ?? & then body fat?? I'm only 15 years old I don't know a lot about that kind of stuff

Now I need to because I've been getting a little bigger because I've been eating a lot



I measure my stomach it's 33inches & 84centimeters



My jean size for the waist is 32 & for my leg is 30 w32 L30

5 months ago my chest didn't pop out & my nipples wernt popping out too

I feel fat and I don't like it

Can you guys tell me how to loose weight ?

Just the other day I was on one of those machines that you gotta walk on or run on , I was up there for 35minutes , I was sweaty and everything but I feel like nothing happened

Am I suppose to do this for 1 month or something?

I wanna get my body back to normal fast

How do I loose body fat?







http://ift.tt/1q12TOc





via Smart Health Shop Forum http://ift.tt/1mr2sXV

No comments: