Monday, October 8, 2012

"Do you love this forum? I do!" update

Dear derek,

You are subscribed to the thread "Do you love this forum? I do!" by classy_ally, there have been 31 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was derek.
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/main-forum/4823-do-you-love-forum-i-do.html

These following posts were made to the thread:
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107380
Posted by: freemind_76
On: 10-03-2012 01:58 AM

I definitely like this forum and I'm glad I have chosen to subscribe. Out of the many forums that I have registered with, SHM is the best. One can easily relate to the posted threads and yes, I have come across some threads that are simply entertaining and fun.

Fortunately, this forum doesn't require you to have a certain rating to register. Because I will be missing out much on a great forum site. And I'm saying this with deep sincerity. : )
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107388
Posted by: PosterLuis
On: 10-03-2012 04:10 AM

Yes. I don't comment too much on the plans and that because i'm not an expert and i don't want to say wrong information, but i use them. I use and recommend the forums and some particular threads to my friends.

Plus, everyone is friendly, which i find important.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107392
Posted by: TheBobinator
On: 10-03-2012 06:02 AM

Yeah, I'm not a veteran when it comes to health tips so I generally lurk around the bodybuilding forums and diet forums but post here more often. It's a really great forum, I've learnt plenty from it, ranging from exercise methods to foods that were good for health (mushrooms anyone?) to random interesting facts!
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107400
Posted by: Amalia
On: 10-03-2012 06:35 AM

I wouldn't be here almost every day if I didn't love the forum, would I? I don't want to sound like a kiss a$$ but this is the most well informed health forum I know. Also, the people are great.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107464
Posted by: claudine
On: 10-03-2012 02:26 PM

I really like this forum. I feel very good here, sharing my opinions and experiences. We can talk here about almost everything and we discuss so many interesting subjects, I've learned so much about healthy living already simply by reading your posts, I really appreciate it:D.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107484
Posted by: TJenkins602
On: 10-03-2012 05:56 PM

I love this forum as well. This is one of my favorite forums. I have never seen any flame wars. But then again, I am not always on this forum. I love another forum and it has been getting a little entertaining.
************
Re: Do you love this forum? I do!
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107488
Posted by: derek
On: 10-03-2012 06:23 PM

Well thank you for everyone's kind comments. If there is any constructive criticism, we take that well also. Sorry I have been in and out a bit lately...quite the amount of personal to take care of lately. :)
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107490
Posted by: Lucky120
On: 10-03-2012 07:02 PM

Yes I love this forum, because there are a lot of people here that are open minded and a lot of different opinions. I love to talk to others about certain things and get everyones opinion. This forum is great and I am really glad that I found it when I did, because if I didn't I would not know a lot of things that I know now about health and a lot of other things. This is a nice forum and I hope that everyone here likes it just as much as I do.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107500
Posted by: derek
On: 10-03-2012 08:56 PM


---Quote (Originally by Lucky120)---
Yes I love this forum, because there are a lot of people here that are open minded and a lot of different opinions. I love to talk to others about certain things and get everyones opinion. This forum is great and I am really glad that I found it when I did, because if I didn't I would not know a lot of things that I know now about health and a lot of other things. This is a nice forum and I hope that everyone here likes it just as much as I do.
---End Quote---

I do enjoy the SHS forum as much as you do...I promise!
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107507
Posted by: terney34
On: 10-03-2012 09:25 PM

Yes I do love this forum! There are so many interesting topics to talk about. I love hearing different opinions from people about health and this forum has some great members. The administrator is very helpful and there are also some great workout plans on here.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107512
Posted by: Hardison
On: 10-03-2012 09:48 PM

Yes, I love this forum. I have learned information here that has helped me to lose weight. I have also started back running since I've joined this forum. So, again, yes, I love this forum.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107569
Posted by: lynnes75
On: 10-04-2012 06:59 AM


---Quote (Originally by classy_ally)---
I really like this forum. There are so many open-minded and intelligent people contributing and sharing information. I really like that. Plus, it feels good to share some of your life with other people.

And then there are the funny pictures and stories. Those are priceless.

Do you love this forum?:o
---End Quote---
I do :D I don't feel like I have a lot to contribute in the ways of offering health advice or treatment etc yet, but I have enjoyed and really appreciate all the help, advice, suggestions and other contributions from everybody here. I believe just making friends and laughing with people is also a natural treatment itself.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107570
Posted by: lynnes75
On: 10-04-2012 07:01 AM

Lol, I also noticed that I am a blob no longer. I am now a beached whale :D IS that progress?? :P
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107576
Posted by: leyash
On: 10-04-2012 09:34 AM

Yes. I love this forum! Along with a lot of information, there's a great about of ideas.
************
Re: Do you love this forum? I do!
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107586
Posted by: derek
On: 10-04-2012 10:02 AM


---Quote (Originally by lynnes75)---
Lol, I also noticed that I am a blob no longer. I am now a beached whale :D IS that progress?? :P
---End Quote---

Yes. You have moved beyond lifeless blob status.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107699
Posted by: Amalia
On: 10-05-2012 03:32 AM

I'm a proud Gym Member. What's next? :)))
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107708
Posted by: lynnes75
On: 10-05-2012 05:20 AM


---Quote (Originally by derek)---
Yes. You have moved beyond lifeless blob status.
---End Quote---

Excellent! Count me motivated to post more and moving beyond whatever comes after beached whale \o/
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107735
Posted by: derek
On: 10-05-2012 08:21 AM


---Quote (Originally by Amalia)---
I'm a proud Gym Member. What's next? :)))
---End Quote---
I don't know...we will have to just post and see...lol...the surprise is the enjoyable part...


---Quote (Originally by lynnes75)---
Excellent! Count me motivated to post more and moving beyond whatever comes after beached whale \o/
---End Quote---

Wait until you start getting some good titles...a few of our members have reached some pretty elite levels...
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107749
Posted by: novasparker
On: 10-05-2012 10:49 AM

Of course I love this forum. This is a great place to ask questions, get a lot of good ideas, and just basically share with like minded folks. I love the idea that there is a pace for all of us to get together and share ideas on an open platform like this.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107802
Posted by: lrlady66
On: 10-05-2012 10:11 PM

I definitely appreciate this site. I find a wealth of information here and I enjoy sharing what I have learned in relation to health and exercise here on this site. Everyone here seems genuinely friendly and interested in helping each other to succeed. That is what I find most appealing about this site is the support that I feel when I read others comments and experiences with trying to lose weight. It is encouraging to come here and read about those that succeed in losing weight and I hope to be able to achieve my goal of being more fit and losing all the tonnage I am carrying around.
************
Re: Do you love this forum? I do!
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107808
Posted by: derek
On: 10-05-2012 11:32 PM


---Quote (Originally by lrlady66)---
I definitely appreciate this site. I find a wealth of information here and I enjoy sharing what I have learned in relation to health and exercise here on this site. Everyone here seems genuinely friendly and interested in helping each other to succeed. That is what I find most appealing about this site is the support that I feel when I read others comments and experiences with trying to lose weight. It is encouraging to come here and read about those that succeed in losing weight and I hope to be able to achieve my goal of being more fit and losing all the tonnage I am carrying around.
---End Quote---

Thank you; we are definitely here to create a caring community of support as well as honest and constructive advice. Do feel free to create a thread in the diet and nutrition or the track your workout progress forums if you would indeed desire one on one assistance with your fitness and nutritional goals. Thanks for all of your support thus far.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107819
Posted by: lynnes75
On: 10-06-2012 01:15 AM

I predict that I'm going to be a obese couch potato next :P
I've been going through this forum, about 1/3 way done now, and it's true, there's a wealth of information to be had. This is very helpful, especially since I prefer natural treatment methods for most physical ailments, whether for myself or my family and friends; and I've found a lot here. I've already been sharing some treatments from here with a few family members and friends, and suggest they look up this site. Can I do that, by the way, sharing info from here with non-members? Thanks!
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107833
Posted by: Amalia
On: 10-06-2012 04:12 AM


---Quote (Originally by derek)---
I don't know...we will have to just post and see...lol...the surprise is the enjoyable part...



Wait until you start getting some good titles...a few of our members have reached some pretty elite levels...
---End Quote---
I like the nick names, they're fun. I know they bother some people and I can't understand why. I think they're funny :D
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107841
Posted by: Randomhero
On: 10-06-2012 04:18 AM

Yes I enjoy this forum and the time I spent here because its way less trolling than bodybuilding.com from what I've seen so far :P :)
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107877
Posted by: derek
On: 10-06-2012 08:52 AM


---Quote (Originally by Randomhero)---
Yes I enjoy this forum and the time I spent here because its way less trolling than bodybuilding.com from what I've seen so far :P :)
---End Quote---

Thanks, Lloyd. We try harder and harder to do more research and reading and keep down the Bro-science...if you go to Bodybuilding.com you get a lot of shit opinions that are just plain laughable.

Just this morning in fact, I was reading a thread at BB.com from a picture of Jay Cutler's stretch marks...people were giving advice back and forth on how to remove stretchmarks from skin bleaching and cocoa butter and asking why bodybuilders don't have stretch marks...I mean, it is just laughable what people will believe and what people choose to see and not see...pure ridiculousness! lol.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107916
Posted by: Sandra Piddock
On: 10-06-2012 04:34 PM

I love it here. At 60, I'm probably old enough to be everyone's grandma, and my health isn't so good, so I can't do the amazing gym feats that some of you manage. I do try to eat well and exercise within my limitations though, and I've picked up some great tips here.

What really keeps me coming back every day is the banter, because it shows that although everyone here is committed to a healthy lifestyle, they don't take themselves too seriously, and they soon deflate the occasional pompous know-it-all that appears on the boards. SHS is my spiritual home.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107927
Posted by: InsomniacGirl
On: 10-06-2012 06:41 PM

I've been away from this forum since March and I really did miss it alot! (internet server problems). I've "met" so many wonderful people here that it is always a joy to post, read great topics and read what others have to say. I'm very happy to be back again! This has always been a very informative forum for me and I'm thrilled to be a part of it. :-)
************
Re: Do you love this forum? I do!
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107933
Posted by: derek
On: 10-06-2012 07:20 PM


---Quote (Originally by InsomniacGirl)---
I've been away from this forum since March and I really did miss it alot! (internet server problems). I've "met" so many wonderful people here that it is always a joy to post, read great topics and read what others have to say. I'm very happy to be back again! This has always been a very informative forum for me and I'm thrilled to be a part of it. :-)
---End Quote---

Thank you for returning, InsomniacGirl, your contributions have been missed and we welcome you back to the SHS forums.
************
Re: Do you love this forum? I do!
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107934
Posted by: derek
On: 10-06-2012 07:22 PM


---Quote (Originally by Sandra Piddock)---
I love it here. At 60, I'm probably old enough to be everyone's grandma, and my health isn't so good, so I can't do the amazing gym feats that some of you manage. I do try to eat well and exercise within my limitations though, and I've picked up some great tips here.

What really keeps me coming back every day is the banter, because it shows that although everyone here is committed to a healthy lifestyle, they don't take themselves too seriously, and they soon deflate the occasional pompous know-it-all that appears on the boards. SHS is my spiritual home.
---End Quote---

Thanks for your kind words, Sandra. The goal is for everyone to become more informed on their fitness and nutrition...resolve of course, is up to the individuals themselves...as much as we all wish we could know it all, we are all simply pupils in the ever evolving field of diet / nutrition / fitness.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107940
Posted by: angie828
On: 10-06-2012 09:04 PM

I really do like this forum. I have found it to be friendly and there is some good info on here. I love learning how I can get healthier and this is a great site to do so. I have some things that I can share and have learned a lot already.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4823#post107949
Posted by: derek
On: 10-06-2012 09:14 PM


---Quote (Originally by angie828)---
I really do like this forum. I have found it to be friendly and there is some good info on here. I love learning how I can get healthier and this is a great site to do so. I have some things that I can share and have learned a lot already.
---End Quote---

Thanks angie...looking forward to hearing what you can share with the members of the SHS forums...


All the best,
Smart Health Shop Forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=4865&auth=240cb85a3ed54371440b494416f1cb15

No comments: