Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fighting for Your Partner

I have sen many instances on television where one half of a relationship has been physically assaulted, and if the partner is there then they will jump into the fight and start to hit the person that accosted their partner.



The latest incident of this was on a show called Love and Hip Hop. Not sure that any of you will watch that though. But either way, if I saw my girlfriend get hit by anybody, I think I would have to resort to violence and return the favor to the assailant. I just would feel so affronted and disrespected if someone hit my girlfriend. I would probably have to go to jail for the night lol.



How about you? What would you do in that situation?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/JVeCTwZlYuQ/10230-fighting-your-partner.html

No comments: