Friday, April 19, 2013

Key to a model body?

Hey guys, I always wondered how those male models got their amazing bodies. The hard rock abs and chiseled everything. I look at them " Damn, I want a body like that!" . I jog and lift weights but I only seem to get skinnier with my chest growing bigger than any other other part of my body.



Is investing in protein shakes worth it especially if I don't have money to keep purchasing vegetables and those healthy foods? I do buy them as much as I can when I have money but when I don't I go on a noodle diet.



Anyway My question is what kind of foods and workouts do they do to get those bodies. Especially the abs.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/Ur7Djgp8VK4/10224-key-model-body.html

No comments: