Thursday, April 18, 2013

Statistics

I don't pay much attention to statistics, and here's why: there have been times when I have been watching a television show, a documentary, and then the narrator of the show will say something like, 20% of women over the age of 18 in the UK say that they don't like.. whatever.



I'm sitting there thinking, well I am a woman, I am over the required age, and and I live in the UK, and no one asked me anything, No one asked me any questions, and most often that not I don't agree with the stats that they are trying to get me to buy into.



Does anyone else find it strange that statistics are formed without your input, yet they speak for you?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/Uhx-_2rTHbA/10210-statistics.html

No comments: