Monday, April 15, 2013

From Japan: The way some drink water in the am...It works for me, so far.

Hi.



I came across this, and decided that it might not be a bad thing to try. basically, you get up, and on an empty stomach drink 4 glasses of water, and then wait an our before you eat. There is more to it, but I really am only interested in the morning ritual.



They claim that it can cure disease. However, I am not sure of that. What I am sure of, is that is really makes a difference in my day. I really feel very good when I do this!



Here is one link of many:



DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH · Vitamins and Minerals discussions | Well Being center | SteadyHealth.com



There are many more detailed links, but this one was the most concise and in a nutshell.



Have any of you tried this japanese approach? I also make variations to it, such as add apple cider vinegar to the water :Warning, if you do this, do not go anywhere for an hour of so, it does tend to 'clean you out.'

so to speak.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/sSpMUg5N9NA/10182-japan-way-some-drink-water-am-works-me-so-far.html

No comments: