Saturday, April 20, 2013

How do you feel about stepping on that scale?

I know a lot of people who weight themselves daily to check their weight. I also know several people who choose to weigh in once a week to monitor their weight. Then there's those who just step on the scale every now and again to see how good or how bad they're doing. Personally, I try to weigh in once a week to monitor myself, but sometimes I'm on the scale every day or two and three times a day. How about you? How do you feel about weighing in on the scale? How often do you weight? What are the side effects to weighing in more than necessary or not at all?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/Uk9xTFWdzF4/10238-how-do-you-feel-about-stepping-scale.html

No comments: