Sunday, April 21, 2013

People Helping People: What have You Done Lately?

I am not trying to show off or anything. A while ago I had the opportunity to help children translating their letters for their sponsors in a special program for children in poverty. I feel very good about it. I have done some other things for people in the past for free, knowing they wouldn't be able to pay me back.



What about you? Have you done anything for someone lately. I know many of you won't disclosure some things because of modesty, but just say what you have done lately to help someone, and think it is just for replication of this actions, so that many others could join to the cloud of people helping people so we can all have a better world.



What are you thoughts about it?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/oDs4UFx6m18/10242-people-helping-people-what-have-you-done-lately.html

No comments: