Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Question: Help with my fitness?

Here's some Info about me:

Height: 6 feet, weigh: 215 lbs, Bmi: 29.2. I play hockey (being big is pretty good for it). I have hockey all days during the week, and have a tournament about every other weekend for hockey. So I am actually very active. And 15 y/o. I am a big, strong kid, but not necessarily fat. Someone once compared me to a defensive lineman in the nfl (big, strong, athletic). I do have some fat on me though, and I would like to lose some weight. So, I recently started tracking my health, where I track my calories. I set a goal of 2000 calories or less a day, and I've been hitting my mark for the most part. Also, I eat healthier than most teenage boys, 2/3 fruit a day, 1 vegetable.



Last year, I started the season kind of chubby and fat. But after a year of 2 days of hockey and 2 workouts a week, I really toned up and thinned out. And then over the summer, I had 3 workouts a week. I am proud of that but I wAnt to continue.



However, this year I'm not doing intense workouts like I was last year, but I still am very active. So I'm afraid I'm staying active, but not building muscle. I know this is a stupid question, but can your muscles get worse over time?



Is it ok that I am staying active but no working out/lifting weights? Am I eating good? Should I stick to my calorie plan? Any tips or advice to lose weight and to build muscle and get in better shape?



Thanks







https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...0144716AA6nwNE





via Smart Health Shop Forum http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/misc-q/168891-question-help-my-fitness.html

No comments: