Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Question: How to loose weight?

Every time I try to get in the mindset to loose weight, i workout with apps on my phone, go for runs, do push-ups and sit-ups etc. but after about a week I end up not caring as much about it anymore and kind of give up. I still want to loose weight and I've been trying for a few years. I'm 5'7" almost 16 y/o and weigh about 168lbs and I've been told a healthy weight for me would be 140lbs. I don't know what else I can do to keep myself in the mindset, but I really want to feel better about my body. I have moobs and a belly and I'm a little chubby. My doctor said I should loose weight which he then went on to say I should eat healthier and try to get 60 min of exercise in each day. This is hard for me because I live in Wisconsin where it's freezing half the year and it's too cold to really do anything outside. I really want to loose weight, feel better, and look better. Only serious comments and answers please. Thanks to anyone who gives me advice.



-Alex







http://ift.tt/1rBBEgZ





via Smart Health Shop Forum http://ift.tt/14dudCr

No comments: