Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Friend Zoned

In life you don't always get what you want, including those that you have a romantic interest in. I have only ever experienced one refusal when I advanced on someone romantically. She was a troubled woman - not that I'm suggesting that because she didn't want to be with me she was troubled. far from it.



Anyway, we became friends and eventually I had to stop being her friend because I didn't want to deal with liking someone and always being around them, and not being able to act upon my urges lol. (I'm not a jerk, I promise ahaha) She had decided that I was going to be her friend and nothing ele, rendering me in the friend zone.



Have you ever been in this situation? If so, what did you do?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/WSdTeeG1NqY/10081-friend-zoned.html

No comments: