Monday, April 1, 2013

SKATEBOARDING - GOOD, FUN, ENJOYABLE CARDIO

I started skateboarding about three months ago and I can say that it is the best and most enjoyable form of cardio that I have ever done. When I first got on the board it was thrilling and I was surprised to see how much energy it took to keep moving on the streets and how my heart would pump as if I was on a good run. Even just trying to perform tricks keeps your heart rate elevated but you certainly don't need to learn any tricks to enjoy it. If you find walking on a treadmill, jumping rope, or whatever your form of cardio is getting repetitive, I would definitely recommend taking up skateboarding. In my opinion, it's the next best thing to sprints.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/2VL4IikKGTg/9966-skateboarding-good-fun-enjoyable-cardio.html

No comments: