Monday, April 1, 2013

Train stations

All my life I have been perplexed by train stations and how to use them. Other people seem to be able to use them just fine. I'm 22 now, and I am still baffled by trains. I will not take the train somewhere by myself, because I am afraid of getting lost and then not being able to get back to where I started from.



It wasn't until a few years ago, that I met someone else who said that she had met a girl online. I asked her where this girl lived, and she told me Manchester, but she said that she wasn't going to see her because she couldn't work out how trains worked. I high-fived her on the spot - because finally, someone who understood LOL!



Does anyone else have this problem?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/u3PQsGmovXc/9951-train-stations.html

No comments: