Monday, April 8, 2013

What do you think of soy milk as a daily alternative to dairy milk?

I drink soy milk everyday if I can, for both personal and health reasons. I don't like dairy milk, and I haven't since I had my first child. It's thick and a bit too flavorless, in my opinion. Soy milk, on the other hand, is rich in flavor and very smooth going down. I absolutely love it!



I wouldn't say I'm a soy fanatic, but I think it's a far better choice than dairy milk. It's got more calcium and provides a great deal of protein, not to mention, it's a lot less fatty. Considering my family history (high cholestorol, diabetes, and heart disease on both sides), soy milk is simply the smart choice for me.



What are your thoughts about soy milk? Do you drink it? And if not, why not?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/ahbrky-HzQg/10069-what-do-you-think-soy-milk-daily-alternative-dairy-milk.html

No comments: