Monday, April 8, 2013

What is the most addictive game you have played?

Football Manager.

I never thought I'd spend a whole day painstakingly searching through a database of fictional 16 year old youth players looking for the next world superstar.

I never thought I'd physically scream with anger over a computer simulated football match.

I never thought I would feel such a strong bond to a player I took from a promising youth, to a world cup winner. I never thought I'd almost shed a tear during his last 5 minutes for the club before he retired.

I never thought I'd get so addicted to a game that it's given me sleepless nights, with my brain on overtime thinking about tactics and scouting reports. Until I played Football Manager.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/F7EqnZw4SL0/10041-what-most-addictive-game-you-have-played.html

No comments: