Monday, April 8, 2013

What's on your bucket list?

I would love being a part of/leading something revolutionary in the society.

Coming up with a plan for a type of utopia and writing it down, they can take it seriously or not, but it has to be possible.

Learning million different things won't bother you now with the list, but generally focused around physics, biology, history and psychology, I want to really understand things before I die.

Try something that resembles flying, like skydiving or parachuting.

Living in very different places for a significant enough amount of time to understand their way of life.

Climbing a mountain - just want to see how it feels.

Go deep into the ocean in a submarine and learn how to dive. Space would be cool as well. Forgot these two when I first wrote this, but they are important points.

If I ever end up becoming rich, helping some people trough my life be happy and have possibilities.

Figure out how to be immortal or live really long.

I understand not all these are possible and there are many more, but this is what I could think of for now.

Basically experience as much as I can, learn as much as I can. Grow as much as I can and help some other people and animals on the way.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/ghxdLexM2oQ/10045-whats-your-bucket-list.html

No comments: