Monday, December 1, 2014

Query: Am i bipolar? do i’ve hypomania?

howdy,

there’s something unsuitable with me. i’ve been depressed for someday presently. however its all the time with united statesand downs. if previous i may regulate myself and my ideas then now its nearly unattainable. i cant listen, i misplaced pastime in the whole thing i as soon as discovered fascinating and in existence. i’m at all times aggravated, unhappy, crying. bodily, i believe in point of fact susceptible always, i both devour the whole lot or i lose urge for food.

i m suicidal.


on the subject of 2 months in the past, i was once chuffed and in regulate of myself. i may analyse my issues and remember the fact that the whole thing occurs for a reason and be positive.

though last year i had severe depression as well,. but it was different.


another thing that worried me is that i always had this thing of being extremely happy and cheerful and hyper for sometime, about an hour or less, and then out of nowhere i;d just get really sad and depressed like i spent all my happiness.

i did a research on this and discovered its hypomania. is it?


what may also be performed, to really feel higher?


The post Query: Am i bipolar? do i’ve hypomania? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1v5BQQk

No comments: