Monday, November 19, 2012

Burning Fat OFF

I'm currently 5'10 and 173lbs as of right now. My goal weight is my old weight before I gain this weight which is 155lbs. So I'm trying to lose a total of 18lbs before next semester which is January 22th. What id the best way to burn fat off. I started running every morning for at least 2 miles a day and I'm eating healthy like fruits, veggies, and salads. I don't eat junk food anymore or fast food. I'm also chewing sugar free gum which helps me a lot to stay away from snacks and stuff.



I'm not looking for shortcut or anything, just ways to help me reach my goal. Hard or easy workouts, it doesn't matter because I'm dedicated.





via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/rMsXCYaQ1Qk/8266-burning-fat-off.html

No comments: