Friday, November 30, 2012

ECA Stack

Anyone here taking or have taken an ECA Stack in the past?







For anyone who does not know, an ECA stack serves a primary purpose of weight loss and burning fat and it consists of (per dose):



25mg ephedra

200mg caffeine

81mg aspirin



I didn't find any other threads on the SHS forums about ECA or an ECA stack or results at all and wanted to get some discussion going as this is a fairly over the counter recipe yet a bit unconventional for the every day supplement buyer.



I am currently taking an EC stack two times per day that consists of:



25mg ephedrine (via Bronkaid)

100mg caffeine (via Green Tea)



I consulted online doing research and with my training partner and decided against taking the aspirin for added effect right now.



I will continue this cycle for 8 weeks on and 1-2 weeks off to give my adrenal glands a rest (from the ephedrine) and lower my dependency on caffeine.



So far so good with the fat loss...the ECA stack should aid in additional 4 or possibly 5% increase to the fat loss. I will keep my progress updated (and also whether or not I am in favor of the EC Stack versus the Liquid Clenbuterol from an earlier CEM Products Liquid Clen thread).



I would like to hear other peoples' thoughts on ECA as well as the pros and cons of the fat loss versus the dangers of the stimulants. I would also like to hear who else is currently cycling an ECA or EC Stack or has done so in the past.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/POlJqiuaSRc/8346-eca-stack.html

No comments: