Friday, November 30, 2012

do you sit or stand at your computer

This week I set my computer desk up so that I can stand at it. That way I can get work done and burn more calories. The first day it hurt so badly and I had to take several breaks. The first 2 hours went ok, then every 30 afterwards I had to sit down because I was not used to standing for long periods of time on hard areas. It gets much better, and now I wear Crocs.



It has been a short amount of time, but I already noticed some differences. I am more alert at my computer and my eyes do not hurt nearly as much. When I am done at the end of the day my stomach area feels like it just went through one heck of a workout. I fall asleep much quicker too. I am planning on doing this for a month. I will then have had enough time to tell the difference if it is worth it or not.



I definitely recommend trying it for a day or two ;)






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/ljmVSkBoyBs/8347-do-you-sit-stand-your-computer.html

No comments: