Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tips to increase the chin-up output

Ok. Here is the agonizing story in a short capsule. I have successfully completed more than 4 months in the Gym. I have broken off several plateaus, I have increased several weights and started diversifying my muscle group exercises.



My chin-ups are still a tiny 5 reps per set. I even worked out on the chin-up aid machine for a month which works on the negative weight principle. But it is not cutting out for me.



Am I not meant for chin-ups then? What could be the possible reason for this? Does it happen to everyone or is it just me. I am seriously frustrated at the moment.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/gNZ9nwRzTyE/8317-tips-increase-chin-up-output.html

No comments: