Saturday, January 31, 2015

Query: Is that this a symtom of melancholy or low self-worth?

I do know the person I’m in a relationship with is an efficient man and he would not be an *** and damage me. He is sort of a very best and a lover but in addition desires me to do my highest and get what I need outta existence and I at all times wanna beat him at stuff, its kinda weird but I really care about him and he always says I am special and he cares about me whenever I get upset and think he hates me. But part of me honestly thinks he does hate me sometimes for no actual reason and I believe he’s gonna ditch me for any individual else. I instructed him that a few instances and he tells me to not assume like that bc I’m different to himand requested me if I was once depressed.


Is that one thing that depressed or low self worth folks do? Assume ppl they love hate them and terrible ideas like that? How do I now not assume like that?


The post Query: Is that this a symtom of melancholy or low self-worth? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/168XYoZ

No comments: