Friday, January 30, 2015

Query: My dad hates me as a result of I m fats?


My dad hates me as a result of I m fats?



Good enough, so hate is a sturdy phrase. However my dad no doubt doesn t deal with me like a daughter…he s morbidly overweight himself. I m very lively and I devour lovely wholesome however I m nonetheless giant, and he at all times seems to be at me like he s disgusted and he acts like he s ashamed he doesn t have a thin, lovely daughter who s relationship and out with chums 24/7..he all the time avoids me and when we do hang out he always talks about how fat I am and how I need to diet and exercise and what types of diet/exercising I need to do. But it s not like he s trying to help me, because I already know this stuff and like i said he sounds so disgusted by me. he is extremely obese and he eats terribly..never works out. so i dont see how he has the nerve to hate on me for how i look? especially when i try my hardest to lose weight, just for him so he can love me and treat me like he isnt ashamed of me..please lend a hand, idk what to do. i dont need him to be ashamed or hate me.


The post Query: My dad hates me as a result of I m fats? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1tC8Q93

No comments: