Saturday, January 31, 2015

Scared to head to the physician as a result of it appears like the guts

Whats up! I am slightly new right here so I am hoping I am doing this proper.


I am a 21 y/o feminine and I weigh one hundred ten lbs.


I am excellent at ignoring well being issues as a result of my hate for hospitals and my worry that I would possibly have one thing incurable. I am additionally an ems dispatcher for 911 so I might hate to name when there is nothing flawed. Then again, I believe these signs are somewhat regarding so I may just take into consideration going. I am additionally hoping that posting right here will assist with my anxiousness.


In any case, I’m going to begin with my signs.


Essentially the most outstanding one would should be my abdomen ache which has lead my father to consider I’ve Celiac’s disease. The pain used to mostly occur after I ate but when I thought on it I noticed that I would have stomach pain even when I wasn’t eating.


A more recent one would be neck pain. It feels like mostly the right side towards the bottom swells up and aches randomly and the pain will sometimes travel up the neck and to the bottom left as well. My throat also feels like it closes somewhat and swells, but I have no difficulty breathing because of it.


I’ve always felt heart palpitations without pain. I just chalked it up as being nothing to worry about since there was no pain with it, but I’ve felt it for years along with it randomly beating quickly.


A more recent symptom is chest pain. It doesn’t last long, but its there and it does hurt a lot. I never called 911 because it was always over in minutes. (I’m starting to feel like an idiot for not calling)


Another few symptoms is VERY little energy, appetite, and fatigue, which is daily. I could easily sleep for 24 hours plus and not feel a thing. Extreme jaw pain is a new recent symptom as well and pain in my lower arm. I paid those no mind too because I thought it was nothing..


Lastly my breathing is an issue. I do know I cease respiratory when I’m asleep and on occasion once I’m wide awake. I do not really feel like I breathe sufficient, however when I attempt to take deeper breaths it makes my chest really feel bizarre and I get mild headed.


Will have to I be involved? I do not suppose coronary heart issues are in style in younger individuals so possibly its one thing easy? Any lend a hand could be favored! Thanks&#thirteen;

&#thirteen;


The post Scared to head to the physician as a result of it appears like the guts appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1yPE7Ry

No comments: