Friday, January 30, 2015

Query: Why have not I misplaced any weight?


Why have not I misplaced any weight?



I’ve utterly minimize soda and sugar drinks out of my eating regimen. I drink water, milk, and orange juice. I never eat white bread and rarely eat out. I eat under 2,000 carlories a day. I’m a 23 year old student, so I walk a lot. I also walk my dog every day. I try to go to the gym at least twice every week, despite the fact that today I have been somewhat unmotivated. I have been doing this for roughly three months and have not misplaced a single pound. I want some recommendation on what to do. I am now not certain what different steps to take. I am no longer looking to lose a ton of weight, as regards to 10 kilos to seem wholesome once more. I am 5 foot four and one hundred forty four kilos.


The post Query: Why have not I misplaced any weight? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1tC8MWR

No comments: