Saturday, January 31, 2015

Take a look at-deca-hgh.. Does it make experience! Your recommendation preferred.

&#thirteen;

I’m prepared for my cycle. I’m 36, training for over 15 years, with a few breaks inbetween. Previously done 3-4 cycles of 10-12 weeks test e deca. I prefer to keep it simple. Tried winstrol once and lost my hair. Lol


I am thinking hgh(never used before) for approx 6 months, building upto 3iu and cruising at that dose.


wks 1-24 hgh



Wks 1-10 deca 300mg



Wks 1-12 test 5-750mg


Hcg throughout steroid cycle



Arimidex at hand if needed


Pct nolvadex clomid for 5 weeks, 2 weeks after last test jab.


I suffer from osteoarthritis, ankles (15 yrs). Muscle weakness and pain in calves. Deep tissue damage in neck/shoulder to the extent that I haven’t touched bench press for 2 years. Neck would spasm immediately after a light set of 10 reps.



Incorrect form on biceps also triggers neck spasm. I can do flat dumbells press and incline barbell press at a decent heavy weight. But flat bench with a bar is a no go.



Shoulder workouts have been non existent, just very light shoulder press once a week for last few years. The spasms seem to occur once the muscle is pumped so I can’t even do small weight with more reps, once the pump reaches a certain stage my neck/shoulder break down and I’m out the gym for approx 10 days.


The test helps the leg pains, and hugely improved my quality of life compared to off test. When I’m off test the calves ache so bad, keep me up most nights.


Deca seems to help the joints, but really I add it to the cycle because I’ve read it’s a good mix with test.



I’m adding the hgh because I’m hoping to repair the shoulder damage, due to leg problems weight training is all I’ve left. Soccer cricket boxing martial arts and so forth all needed to cease. I’ll are trying anything else to ensure I will be able to nonetheless elevate.


So the query is.. Is it alright to run hgh with take a look at and deca?

&#thirteen;

Must I add the rest with the expansion ie t3/t4 and so forth

&#thirteen;

Will it assist the therapeutic ? (My osteopath has really useful it, for the osteoarthritis and muscle harm)


Some other feedback or let you guys can provide me.

&#thirteen;

Thanks on your persistence.&#thirteen;


The post Take a look at-deca-hgh.. Does it make experience! Your recommendation preferred. appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1yWKuHH

No comments: