Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Query: Please lend a hand me. I’ve a actually giant headache and imaginable concussion! I want some recommendation!?


Please help me. I have a really big headache and possible concussion! I need some advice!?



I was at karate and I got punched in the jaw. Not expecting it I had no time to react and I guess my head snapped backward. Apparently I lost consciousness and the next factor I will be able to needless to say is once I was once within the health center. I received residence about an hour in the past and because it came about I’ve had an enormous headache that retains getting worse! I do not know what to do. As smartly my neck and again are truly actually sore and each time I transfer it seems like I will die. The medical institution mentioned I handiest had a light concussion without a neck harm alternatively I do not keep in mind that the rest that took place between the time I used to be at karate and once I was once within the medical institution hooked as much as a bunch of stuff. Must I be concerned about my headach and pains? Will have to I am going again to the health center? They by no means did any scans for they do not in point of fact comprehend what is going on on inside of my head.


The post Query: Please lend a hand me. I’ve a actually giant headache and imaginable concussion! I want some recommendation!? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1qoH2OT

No comments: