Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Query: Are you able to get new stretch marks at any age?


Are you able to get new stretch marks at any age?



I am 25 years outdated and have EXCESSIVE stretch marks. I have them proper on high of my ankle and it can be after all facet of my leg…simply supply u an concept…I endure from a conversion dysfunction supposedly.i’ve now not been ready to stroll for 2 years…and naturally I’ve acquire weight as a result of the misplaced of mobility.i understand that getting stretch marks on my abdomen once I used to be 14 then quickly after my stretch mark section I believed it was once over. So now ALL these years later I see my previous stretch marks being prolonged by way of new stretch marks.i see new stretch marks ” jumbled together” with previous ones…is that this imaginable?i all the time being on the heavy facet. My best possible weight as soon as was once 243, now I’m 261.I am getting new stretch marks all over the place once more at 25? No marvel I will be able to’t stroll…if any person is aware of of any suicide % teams on-line PLEASE LET ME KNOW….Thanks


The post Query: Are you able to get new stretch marks at any age? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1nK9pcf

No comments: