Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hiya, I am New


Hi, my name is Elle (or Ellie, either way) and I am a 40 year old wife/mom from Arizona. I’ve been overweight most of my life and struggle mainly with binge eating. While pregnant with my boys my weight exploded like I never imagined and I’ve been struggling ever since then to get down to a healthy weight… or at least a weight the place I am now not regarded as morbidly overweight.


I have been lurking for a few days, however figured it was once time to come back out and introduce myself. I believe like a part of what I am lacking in my existence is friendship and enhance (my husband works a job the place he’s away for weeks at a time, I work at home, my sons are each autistic, I do not in reality in finding so much time to get out and be with people). So I am having a look ahead to getting to understand you all, boost some friendships and change into an ordinary round right here.


The post Hiya, I am New appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1AAfddk

No comments: