Thursday, July 31, 2014

Query: Small crimson bump on the prime of my vagina.?


Small pink bump on the prime of my vagina.?



Hi there. There’s a small pink bump on the high if my vagina lips. It can be kinda sore. I simply observed it the day past. I do shave there rather a lot. It is greater than an ingrown hair. I simply squeezed it a bit of and blood and puss got here out. Like thick blood. I’ve by no means had intercourse. The bump is exterior from my vagina. No longer inside. I am at the moment on my duration. I do not know how lengthy it can be been there. Any thought what it’s? I am in point of fact in point of fact embarrassed to move to the physician. Thanks. :)


The post Query: Small crimson bump on the prime of my vagina.? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1nPpgGi

No comments: