Wednesday, July 30, 2014

actually? – I am so lame.


Posted with the aid of

adriennne
,


30 July 2014

·

zero views






Welp, as of late has long gone to shit. It can be now not even 6pm. I am over one thousand. I’m such an asshole. What was once I considering? !?


I labored out this morning as overall, and up to now as of late I’ve burned 699 energy. .. for some reason as soon as I sat down at my desk I started tearing into my food for the day. I ate it all before my fucking lunch break! I started to panic bc I always have a snack around 330 bc I get cravings really bad…. 330 came and I went to the fucking vending machine and bought these cinnamon and sugar pretzels that were 270 calories! Wtf was I thinking? So. Now my daily total so far is 1035. I need to get out of eating dinner somehow. My mom is making food as I type this as I’m on my way home from the city. I need to not eat the rest of the night tonight or I’m going to have a full blown nervous breakdown. My net calories are 336, but I don’t don’t do the “net intake”. I count everything I eat, bc that is what I took in regardless of how much I ran that day.


Ugh. I am actually giving myself a migraine just thinking about this. I’m going to take sleeping pills and try to go directly to my bed. Fuck everything else. I need to go to sleep immediately so I don’t go insane or eat anymore, and I can get right back to the gym tomorrow morning to get back in my routine.


The rediculous thing is, is if I would have planned those stupid cinnamon sugar pretzels then I would not even give a shit. But now that I went away from my “plan” it’s like the freaking walls are caving in on me. What us wrong w me?


Please if any individual is aware of a solution to cope w this I might love to listen to your recommendation. I am freaking out.



The post actually? – I am so lame. appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1nK9xIE

No comments: