Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Query: Swollen lymph nodes :( lend a hand!!?


Swollen lymph nodes :( assist!!?



I am 14 years previous. Per week or 2 in the past, I had chest tightness & I went to the physician over it, & he mentioned it was once acid reflux disease. Smartly, the chest tightness went away every week after I went to the physician. Smartly, I have been constipated & bloated & I’ve about 2 or three weeks unless I begin my length so that can not be it. Additionally, my lymph nodes are swollen underneath my neck. :( I am actually scared. I am hoping I should not have a disease or something that has caused EVERYTHING to happen. Please lend a hand me & do not be imply.. :(


The post Query: Swollen lymph nodes :( lend a hand!!? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1rIn56F

No comments: