Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Question: Bulking up?

I'm almost 16 and I need to bulk up. I was born very skinny but bulked up enough to be the sexy beast I am today. But alas, I found out 6 months ago I had diabetes (the type that you are born with, not the fat people one). So by the time I found out I had blood sugar in the 600s for weeks (My doctors were surprised I wasn't dead yet or in a coma) I had lost around 25 pounds. So I've been going to the gym for a couple months daily now with friends and we are very dedicated. Now that I've got definition I want to get a shorter neck, wider shoulders, and a bigger chest. I weigh 135 so I gained back around 20 out of 25 pounds I lost. I think my average needs calorie intake is around 2k. But since I've been working a job 5 days a week I've been eating less. Don't worry about arms because they are fine and they are my favorite feature about me. I need help from you fitness nuts because I need my confidence back and you know how important that is for a teenage boy. I would like to get numbers for calorie intakes protein intakes and how Long I need to work out and what to work out. I am 5'10 and 135 pounds.







http://ift.tt/1lYhV2t





via Smart Health Shop Forum http://ift.tt/1oMW2Ir

No comments: