Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Query: What occurs if I do not consume or drink so much?


What occurs if I do not devour or drink a lot?



K so im an athlete and I exercise a complete of eight hours every week. simply all the way through faculty and excessive training outside of school. 4 of those hours are intense training. also im in Arizona and its 110 and up when I walk through campus or walk to the car.

I don’t eat much to be honest. I skip breakfast and lunch at school and I only eat dinner if my mom makes it which isn’t that much. if no dinner I eat a small snack. I also don’t drink much water either probably 1 water bottle a day. im sixteen, 5′four and one hundred seventy five lbs. im simply questioning if at this level if I move out would I’ve to head the health center or one thing? I imply Monday I virtually handed out however I did not. nd ive additionally been beneath plenty of stress today with faculty and little sleep. I do really feel alittle susceptible at this time however instead of that im no longer feeling actual hungry and im reasonably thirsty I simply do not wanna drink the rest. however yeah if at this level if I go out would I’ve to move the health center? simply curious.


The post Query: What occurs if I do not consume or drink so much? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1qoGsR3

No comments: