Thursday, July 31, 2014

darknesssmiles’ Weblog – Rainbow Food regimen: Day four


Posted via

darknesssmiles
,


31 July 2014

·

zero views






So my computer is damaged and I am writing off of my telephone. Which sucks buttt anywayyy,


This morning the size learn 176.eight. It maysuppose been a full pound misplaced, but it surely’s nonetheless down a pound! Just one extra pound to head earlier than I attain my intention.


My exercise lately integrated 15 squats and 34 minutes of biking.


I did not have an entire carrot, so as a substitute I changed it with eight Child carrots leaving 1 left over. I handiest ended up consuming one. It surpirsed me how filling 7 Child carrots could make you!


Additionally, the next day I am doing a fasting day as smartly. Now not best is it as a result of I need to reduce weight, but additionally im going to be consuming a frappe the next day to come when i am going out with my pals. Im going to work it off although after i get residence!


Okkkk byeee



The post darknesssmiles’ Weblog – Rainbow Food regimen: Day four appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1xHoEn4

No comments: