Thursday, July 31, 2014

Query: Am I creating an consuming dysfunction? Please lend a hand.?


Am I growing an consuming dysfunction? Please help.?



Im a big girl. I just started going to the gym and eating right a boy 2 months ago leaving me at 230 pounds today. Now I just dont eat. Im losing a lot of weight. I have been dieting, eating only fruits and veggies and drink in water, but now when I eat it hurts and I poop right after and then I drink water and im fine. I am starting to only consume water and some veggies each four hours, however I think upset after I consume. I dont wish to no longer devour, I need to consume wholesome, however the considered being skinny is haunting my physique a lot.


The post Query: Am I creating an consuming dysfunction? Please lend a hand.? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1s7YpWi

No comments: