Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Query: Bacterial an infection down there?


Bacterial an infection down there?



So for a couple of months now I’ve observed a horrible smell down there and a yellow discharge. I am 15 so I instructed my mother and he or she mentioned it was once only a yeast infection so I’ve been using the monistat cream foooorrever. I really hate it. I hate going anywhere cause I’m afraid someone will smell me or something. It doesn’t really itch much. Everytime I tell my mom about the smell she just says I’m over exaggerating and a bunch of other crap. She doesn’t think I need to see a doctor. I really don’t know what to do I cry everyday over it. I can smell myself at school so I’ll barely move my legs. After all my research I am nearly sure it is a bacterial an infection. I believe so by myself and do not know what to do seeing that I will be able to’t even discuss to my mother about it with out her considering I am loopy . What can I do?:(


The post Query: Bacterial an infection down there? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1s5j2CB

No comments: