Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Query: Would it not be okay to to try this with a tampon?


Wouldn’t it be alright to to do that with a tampon?



I am on my 0.33 day on my length and I simply put my tampon in for the primary time nowadays (yay!!:)) and I took it out rapidly after as a result of I wished to take a look at to position it in once more simplest deeper. I would like to take a look at it once more however I am pretty much dry and by means of day after today I might most effective want to put on a pad simply in case. So may I put Vaseline on it so it might slide out easier with out hurting? On the tampon. Wouldn’t it be adequate? Thx


The post Query: Would it not be okay to to try this with a tampon? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/WMccHP

No comments: