Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Query: What to do after fainting?


What to do after fainting?



I used to be operating on the treadmill for roughly forty five minutes and after I received off, I felt that my imaginative and prescient was once off. The whole thing was once brilliant and black, white, and crimson. I felt actually unstable to I walked to the kitchen to get some water. Afterwards, I couldnt see anything anymore so I went to splash water on my face. The next thing I know was that I was laying flat on my living room floor. I then drank more water and ate some crackers. I think higher now however I think like I’ve a headache. What must I do? Can I sleep?


The post Query: What to do after fainting? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/WMcdeB

No comments: