Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Question: So tell me... how is it that I work out almost everyday, eat clean for the most part and really watch what I e?

Update : So tell me... how is it that I work out almost everyday, eat clean for the most part and really watch what I eat as well, I count calories, go on walks I dont drink anymore and I work at a gym and yet Im still overweight. I cant lose weight especially in my mid section. What if I have cancer? What if i have diabetes, what the hell is it ? Im dying to know. because I hear and see real life success stories every day and ive only ever managed to lose 20 pounds max. and its never in my midsection. help me. I feel like a fit person stuck in a fat persons body. I cry everytime I look at myself if i even decide to look myself in the eye. I dont know what to do anymore Im desperate. I cant keep sucking in everyday or wearing black in the summer. I cant stand this. Please help. Im 21 , 5'3 and 192 pounds. The weird part is, is that I dont look like im 192. I am busty, and muscular, but my stomach is more of a gut I would say and I have no butt, and excess inner thigh fat. My friends all giv







http://ift.tt/1mKLunl





via Smart Health Shop Forum http://ift.tt/1qmQPHn

No comments: