Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"String Cheese for Post Workout Protein" update

Dear derek,

You are subscribed to the thread "String Cheese for Post Workout Protein" by Tbkwriters, there have been 2 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was SoulJam.
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/diet-nutrition/4554-string-cheese-post-workout-protein.html

These following posts were made to the thread:
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4554#post98489
Posted by: derek
On: 07-31-2012 10:40 PM


---Quote (Originally by misumaru15)---
I'll have to stock up when I go grocery shopping this week. My kiddos love string cheese. At least I know it's good for them and for me.
---End Quote---

How did the string cheese go for you? I am currently eating 2 low fat mozzarella cheese sticks per day...one at 3pm or so to sort of break my fast and another later on around 7pm to officially help break my fast after training...great great source of protein.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4554#post98496
Posted by: SoulJam
On: 07-31-2012 11:59 PM


---Quote (Originally by Tbkwriters)---
I have found that eating a string cheese stick within and hour or earlier or working out has really been helping me fight food cravings. You're supposed to get protein in the body that quickly anyways to build muscle, and sometimes I just don't feel like a protein shake or sitting down for a meal.

If you're interested try the sticks that are made of skim milk to cut calories.
---End Quote---
Are you sure this works or are you trying to convince yourself because you just really really really love cheese strings? XD
Nah, I know what you're saying about getting protein into your system. However, you should alsways accompany your protein with carbohydrates as well. After all, protein needs carbs to help transport it to your muscles.


All the best,
Smart Health Shop Forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=15446&auth=41e7568e3b41ccd7ed34d15afa6fe155

No comments: