Monday, March 25, 2013

2 month weight loss plan?

Okay, so, I'm planning to shed off my fat before I return back to school. I want to start a weight-loss plan after I complete my antibiotic course (for the two abscission in my underarms). I'd be complete in 10-12 days. My school reopens somewhere in June, like June 12th or something around that. My waist size is currently 34"-35". I want to get into 29"-30" in about 2 months. Any suggestions? I'm planning the following:


  • Morning Walk everyday (1-2 km)

  • BallStrike sessions (1 or 2 sessions)

  • A bit of dieting and food-intake control




Any other thing I should add? I need to lose it in 2 months, no matter what. And I want a healthy weight loss; not a temporary one which is not healthy and which regains weight. I want a permanent weight loss. Please give your suggestions...






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/Bs5QaUz29TE/9784-2-month-weight-loss-plan.html

No comments: