Saturday, March 30, 2013

Skin Allergies

Do Any of you have skin allergies?



I don't get any allergies when I was still living in the Philippines. The only allergy I have is from certain medicines such as penicillin and ampicillin. But when I got here in the UK, during the summer season last year, I noticed that I got red patches on my skin that were so itchy after staying in the garden for so long. It was easily solved by taking anti-allergy tablets prescribed by the doctor and some anti-itch cream I bought from the chemist. But it surprised me as I was so used to being out and about in the sun and it only was triggered when I got here in the UK. It happened to me twice last year.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/we_nm_5szws/9916-skin-allergies.html

No comments: