Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What Kind Of work Do You Do? If You Don't Work What Did You Do?

Most kinds of jobs can have a healthy effect on our bodies or our minds. What kind of work do you do, and does it make you feel happy to have that job, or sad?

If you don't work any more, what type of work did you do?



I did housecleaning for people five days a week. Before that i did packinghouse work and helped pick vegetables, and worked on a wildlife farm. I liked all the work except the packinghouse job, because of the long hours and fact all my co-workers smoked. I quit that job.

I like doing jobs that allow me to work on my own without someone telling me what to do all the time. These jobs make me feel healthy and content in my life.



Now it's your turn to share.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/T2GoMcAEvTM/9824-what-kind-work-do-you-do-if-you-dont-work-what-did-you-do.html

No comments: