Thursday, March 28, 2013

What is your favourite herbal tea?

I've tried many brands of herbal tea over the years, and many different flavours too. Out of all of the different flavours I've tried, I still regularly drink;

Green tea

White tea

Acai Berry tea

Gynostemma tea

Fennel tea

Nettle tea



By far my favourite out of the above is Gynostemma tea. I'd not even heard about gynostemma tea until late last year, but it's now my all time favourite. I love it because you can really feel the medicinal effects as you drink it!, it also tastes great and has a much smoother and lighter taste than that of green tea. I really recommend Gynostemma tea by Dragon Herbs. It is Gynostemma tea that has been infused Goji berry, schizandra, astragalus, eleuthero and luo han guo!. It says right on the box "the healthiest tea on earth" - and certainly the best yet I have tried.



So what is your favourite flavour/brand of herbal tea??






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/-kF4T5ZFU-w/9873-what-your-favourite-herbal-tea.html

No comments: