Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Alcohol Hand Sanitizer

I used to work in a pretty filthy environment - an office. I didn't want to touch the keyboard without gloves, the shredder was a infestation of Aids itself seemingly. I hated working there purely for the germs alone, and for the fact that nobody in that place could ever understand why I was so repulsed.



Either way, I used to carry around an alcohol hand spray. They are supposed to get rid of 100% germs, or at least I thought. I just read an article online that states that in a test with a virus, the hand sanitizer only got rid of 50% of the virus, which left a high likelihood of an infection.



Were you aware of this?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/5FJkTTt0jcs/9837-alcohol-hand-sanitizer.html

No comments: