Monday, September 17, 2012

"Do you lift weights in the morning or the afternoon?" update

Dear derek,

You are subscribed to the thread "Do you lift weights in the morning or the afternoon?" by paepleperson, there have been 3 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was derek.
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/bodybuilding/650-do-you-lift-weights-morning-afternoon.html

These following posts were made to the thread:
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=650#post103814
Posted by: CuriousJ
On: 09-10-2012 01:59 AM

I ONLY work out in the evening. I live in an area that is pretty hot and humid and working out in the afternoon is a big no no since I start sweating so much that I can no longer even grip the bars well. I've also found that I'm far more tired if I work out in the afternoon than in the evening, the heat probably has something to do with it.

If I can't work out in the evening for some reason, I work out early in the morning.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=650#post104337
Posted by: alex72008
On: 09-13-2012 11:31 AM

I have a job to go to from nine to five and I work my training times around that schedule, but I guess that that I instinctively like to exercise in the morning, I am a morning person. Plus the hormones cortisol and testosterone are usually highest in the early morning and lowest in the evening and testosterone helps build muscle by utilizing proteins, so my best time to lift weights is around six and seven.
************
Re: Do you lift weights in the morning or the afternoon?
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=650#post104353
Posted by: derek
On: 09-13-2012 02:30 PM


---Quote (Originally by alex72008)---
I have a job to go to from nine to five and I work my training times around that schedule, but I guess that that I instinctively like to exercise in the morning, I am a morning person. Plus the hormones cortisol and testosterone are usually highest in the early morning and lowest in the evening and testosterone helps build muscle by utilizing proteins, so my best time to lift weights is around six and seven.
---End Quote---

I typically structure my workout around my work schedule as well. I am working out in the early evening / late afternoon although lifting in the morning sounds like a more enjoyable approach.


All the best,
Smart Health Shop Forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=3242&auth=1f3363e88a66e23bc52d514f3078bb99

No comments: