Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Reply to thread 'Any other fasters here?'

Dear derek,

DanicaPerry has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Any other fasters here? - in the Health / Wellness forum of Smart Health Shop Forum.

This thread is located at:
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/health-wellness/7279-any-other-fasters-here-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
I've done both intermittent fasting and fasting for long periods of time and have never experienced any slowing of my metabolism. I think if you do juice fasting especially, you should be fine.

Update on my fast: It's almost 3pm and so far all I've had today is a bunch of pure water and one glass of lemon water. I'm feeling pretty good! I think I'm going to make some juice now, and then have a cup of hot herbal tea and maybe a movie. It's a rainy day today, which really sets the perfect mood for doing this. :)
***************


There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Smart Health Shop Forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=21331&auth=a6cdbfbefbf79282fdb7c5b15881ce34

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

No comments: