Saturday, September 8, 2012

"Intermittent Fasting" update

Dear derek,

You are subscribed to the thread "Intermittent Fasting" by TLaw2035, there have been 1 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was GraceLikeRain.
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/fat-loss-cutting/6685-intermittent-fasting.html

These following posts were made to the thread:
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=6685#post103421
Posted by: GraceLikeRain
On: 09-07-2012 09:52 PM

I have heard of intermittent fasting as well and have even tried it myself, but not like that. I've actually done fasts like "The Daniel Fast" where you go for 21 days eating nothing but fruits, veggies, grains, etc. (things that Daniel of the Bible ate during his captivity). I had great results with this on so many levels. Physically, I lost weight, felt so much better, and had more energy. Mentally, I could think more clearly, I thought a lot better of myself because I felt better, and actually accomplished more work in a day. Spiritually, I devoted more time to reading the Bible and prayer so I was definitely more "in tune" you could say.

This type of fasting was a lot easier for me. How can you go wrong when something is based on eating more of your fruits and veggies and less and less of the sugary stuff!


All the best,
Smart Health Shop Forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=15996&auth=c1c8c622f52d118c006ca6ca1301b778

No comments: