Monday, September 24, 2012

"How to get some energy" update

Dear derek,

You are subscribed to the thread "How to get some energy" by Carly, there have been 2 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was Rebus2666.
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/energy/6292-how-get-some-energy.html

These following posts were made to the thread:
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=6292#post105281
Posted by: angie828
On: 09-19-2012 03:11 PM


---Quote (Originally by ClearSky)---
I too have been suffering from this issue. I think its because I'm been in a sedentary mode all day. I have been trying to do chair leg and arm exercises to keep me active during the day so that when I get off work I'm not so tired and drained. The issue is not so much how I feel at night, its how I feel in the morning. I'm beginning to feel very tired and drained in the mornings...I don't know how to repair it.
---End Quote---

I know what you are going through. I am not as active as I should be in the day because of my desk job. But I make sure to move a lot to keep me going and also find that if I do not work out I do not sleep as good as I should.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=6292#post105293
Posted by: Rebus2666
On: 09-19-2012 04:40 PM

Asides from wholly natural means, i.e. sleeping at least seven hours, drinking a glass of juice each morning and eating a full breakfast, I find, and this is amusing to me as well, that all those chocolate milk commercials that say, somewhat humorously at first, "Oh use chocolate milk to exercise, it's almost as good as Gatorade,' are generally true for me. If I drink chocolate milk usually about an hour before I plan on exercising, I'm more into the whole thing, and will most of the time workout for a much longer period of time.


All the best,
Smart Health Shop Forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=12965&auth=35383023467a285bc231a6554d3db45f

No comments: